Hi everyone, we're currently working on patch 1.10. Below are the patch notes as they stand and information on when we plan to release this patch. I will update this thread as new information becomes available.
- Safety Car - Fixed the falling too far back system so it will no longer give penalties incorrectly.
- Safety Car - Lapped cars will no longer be able to overtake cars that have lapped them.
- Fixed a bug that meant players could be disqualified when someone behind them did a jump start and drove through them while ghosted.
- Increased the terminal damage threshold from ~7m/s to 15m/s. (The terminal damage threshold is the speed below which you cannot terminally damage your car). 15 metres per second is ~33.5 miles per hour and ~54km/h.
- Fixed a minor graphical issue on the Ray Ban sponsor on the Ferrari.
Apologies for the time it’s taken to update this thread, this patch has taken longer to get finished than we hoped. Below are the fixes in addition to those above. We plan to submit this patch to first parties in the next few days and expect it to be released at some point next week subject to approval.
- Added Xbox One X support. This includes 4K support, 60hz mirrors, upgraded car reflections, shadow filtering and texture filtering.
- Fixed a bug that caused the delta to stop working during a virtual safety car period.
- Fixed a bug that could cause cars to become desynchronised during multiplayer sessions.
- A red “disconnected” cross icon is now displayed next to the name of any player who has not sent network information recently to warn you that there is a connectivity issue.
Messaggio modificato da Diomarco, 26 October 2017 - 18:13