Vai al contenuto

New Mass Effect 3 DLC Shown at Montreal Comic-Con?

Messaggi raccomandati

To date, BioWare's controversial sci-fi RPG Mass Effect 3 has seen three two single-player DLCs. There's From Ashes, which was available day-and-date of the game's release; and last month brought as the Leviathan DLC.

According to a poster on Reddit, BioWare teased Mass Effect 3's upcoming DLC at the Montreal Comic-Con. Now before you get excited, keep in mind that this has not been confirmed by BioWare or EA. While the image below is supposed to be a teaser for the DLC, we really can't make much of it aside from showing Commander Shepard and a red thing that could either be a Collector ship or a sea creature, I honestly can't make it out.

While BioWare has been very active when it comes to Mass Effect 3's multiplayer, I'd assume a lot of people wouldn't mind more single-player DLC for the game, no?

If and when BioWare does release more single-player DLC, would you want it to focus within Mass Effect 3's timeline or would you want BioWare to do a bold move and release an expansion that's based on the events after Mass Effect 3?

For those who attended the Montreal Comic-Con, can any of you validate this or do you have a good idea what that red thing is? If so, discuss it below to educate us all.

We've also reached out to BioWare for comment and will update this post if and when they give an official response.

http://i.imgur.com/jkjcc8h.jpg
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
  • Crea Nuovo...