Vai al contenuto

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Hulong Zhan Shi

Messaggi raccomandati

Le persone le troviamo :ok: Altrimenti anche un torneo amichevole. :mrgreen:

dai, non proprio quando esce

io sono una sega, magari un paio di settimane dopo

Hahahahah! Si,mi sà che hai ragione... non so voi, ma io non sono messo molto bene... e da Storm 3 che non tocco Naruto :lol:

Boxaro Doc mi farà da mentore! :ph34r:

Modificato da HaloMyLove

SE ESISTE UN LIMITE VOGLIO RAGGIUNGERLO, PER POI SUPERARLO.
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hashirama è senza dubbi il campione indiscusso de " lo schiaffo del soldato"... :ph34r:

Comunque tecnicamente seppur molto più fluido dei precedenti, non vedo passi in avanti sul versante "grafica"... mi chiedo quanto effettivamente sfrutteranno la next gen per questo gioco!

Modificato da Hulong Zhan Shi
Hulong+zhan+shi.pnghttp://card.exophase.com/1/764871.png
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

a me sembra che la next gen abbia fatto del bene in termini di fluidità. Su youtube nn si vede bene, ho scaricato il trailer in Full HD e l'ho visto sulla mia tv di casa, impressionante. se comparato agli storm precedenti non c'è proprio gara.

Graficamente c'è stato il salto di qualità negli effetti dei jutsu secondo me. Ad esempio il katon ventaglio di Madara è davvero bellissimo.

Sicuramente sarà ancora di piu implementato in questi mesi vedrete. Ma come ho detto in alcuni post sopra, la grafica in un gioco come Naruto Storm è l'ultima cosa.

• Upvote 1

HOLYVAMP.png

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

raga a questo indirizzo https://www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS/photos/a.60552355628.66421.49054165628/10153079657920629/?type=1&permPage=1 mettete il vostro feedback per migliorare il nuovo storm!!!

io ho scritto di togliere i 3 tipi di combattimento per azionare le abilità!!! non le ho mai digerite!

Modificato da holyvamp
  • Upvote 1

HOLYVAMP.png

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

https://www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS/photos/a.60552355628.66421.49054165628/10153079657920629/?type=1&permPage=1 raga io e adri abbiamo messo alcuni commenti feedback, se siete su facebook spammate commenti e LIKE a piu non posso!!!

noi siamo Adri jaeger e Holyvamp Kanon!!!! aiutateci e aiutiamoci a migliorare il gioco!! :ok:

• Upvote 1

HOLYVAMP.png

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Io spero ci diano ascolto... più di questo non possiamo fare

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/positiveemotions/Naruto%20Storm%204/2015-02-26-16-09-47_zpscss3ia4v.png

Data d'uscita per il 18 agosto?

Ovviamente fake al 99%, dato che l'immagine arriva da Wikipedia... :whew:

• Upvote 1
http://i58.tinypic.com/25thy5l.jpg
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Io spero ci diano ascolto... più di questo non possiamo fare

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/positiveemotions/Naruto%20Storm%204/2015-02-26-16-09-47_zpscss3ia4v.png

Data d'uscita per il 18 agosto?

Ovviamente fake al 99%, dato che l'immagine arriva da Wikipedia... :whew:

sicuro fake XD

cmq alla fine ho ricevuto 23 likes in un post e 15 in un altro XD

• Upvote 1

HOLYVAMP.png

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

https://www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS/photos/a.60552355628.66421.49054165628/10153079657920629/?type=1&permPage=1 raga io e adri abbiamo messo alcuni commenti feedback, se siete su facebook spammate commenti e LIKE a piu non posso!!!

noi siamo Adri jaeger e Holyvamp Kanon!!!! aiutateci e aiutiamoci a migliorare il gioco!! :ok:

Domani ci vado

Voglio il 2Vs2, battle royale, co-op, e qualcos'altro mi verrà in mente

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Domani ci vado

Voglio il 2Vs2, battle royale, co-op, e qualcos'altro mi verrà in mente

Vai Tonio spamm anche tu!!! :D

Elenco di features di Storm 4 confermate/che dovrebbero tornare/che ci sono già e pg che dovrebbero tornare. :ok:

Returning Features

Jutsu Clashes

Previous Stages

Bring Back 4th Combo (UchihaJosh)

Ults in Awakened/Transformed State (UchihaJosh)

Char/Team Introductions: Characters would say unique things to each other before battle. If not, their entrance would be different. For ex: chuunin sasuke intro would be the same one from his fight with Gaara. Itachi intro would be crows forming together. They'd say something unique to each other if they faced off. (turned on/off)

Multiple/Selectable Ults: Since different versions of the same char can use the other ults, why not be able to select them before battle.

Flying (Limited): In UN series, Gaara/Sai/Deidara and etc could hold on to up to entire a flying mode. Of course the should be reworked and balanced (consume chakra or have have it's own bar or something). It's also great for fighting huge characters and could be implemented in co-op play.

Weapon Clashes: Like Sasuke/Itachi boss battle from Storm 1. (turned on/off)

Blow Exchanges: From UN5. When 2 chars dash at each other and connected. They'd jump backwards and if both players pressed the attack button afterwards, both chars would attack each other in rapid fast motion (the winner was decided through rps (rock, paper, scissor) and there was a small time limit. It didn't take forever and this only happens when both players want it to happen. (turned on/off)

Stage Transitions: From CoN (Clash of Ninja). UNS3 was on to it but instead CC2 decided on ring outs . Instead on CoN, when a char was knocked to the edge of the stage, both chars would transition to a new stage (while engaging in rps). Another transition is when the bottom of the stage broke or a certain wall did, you go to another stage as well.

New Features

Multiple Jutsus: I think this should have been implemented. Far too many chars have over 4 jutus yet this series limits it to one (2 if you include the enhanced version. 3 but only when awakened). There are 2 ways to go about this:

1) Take out support chars (still allow them to be selectable for TU (Team Ultimates)) and instead use l1/r1 in combination with the face buttons for over 8 jutsus. 12 if you hold both l1/r1 and the face buttons.

2) Use the right stick for more jutsus instead of IA (instant awakenings).

I personally like the 1st option more.

Mob Battles/Co-op/Team Battles: I would like it if the mob battles co-op. Have it's own mode where you (and up to 3 friends) select any char and go on missions throughout/outside the villages. Team Battles should be updated to 2v2/1v3/anything higher (use/click right stick to change your opponent).

Even in the Story when multiple chats travel together, another player should be able to join in (similar to UN Heroes 3).

Weather System: Snow, Rain, Fog, Mist, Thunder/Lightning, and etc should be implemented and effect the chars accordingly. (turned on/off)

Environmental Jutsus: Basically, the environment affects the jutsu. If surrounded by water, water jutsus become bigger/stronger/faster. When it's raining/thunder, lightning jutsus get stronger, being surrounded by sand increases that as well and etc. (turned on/off)

Awakenings/Transformations: I believe this should be separated. Re awakening the sharingan/byakugan/curse mark over and over looks/sounds ridiculous. Instead those should just be transformations while huge things such as susanoo/summonings/growing bigger/demonic statue/tailed beast and etc should be awakenings. They should also be accurate size as well like Madara/Hashirama boss fight.

Confirmed Features

Note: remove the parenthesis. I can't add images since I don't have enough post yet .

cdn3.dualshockers(.)com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Naruto1.jpg?eaa32f

Environmental Destruction: We don't yet know the magnitude of this features. It shows the spiral from Naruto's rasengan and the cracks from Sasuke's chidori. Hopefully it extends to outside the stage. Ex: if the fireball jutsu went past the opponent, it should explode/destroy whatever is in the background.

Wall Fights: It sounds and looks like it's improved from UNS1.

Battle Damaged: It says clothing/armor will be destroyed. Hopefully cuts actually cuts clothing, fire burns it away, water makes it wet and etc.

Characters

Anko, Sound 4, Ginkaku/Kinkaku, Kurenai, Kurotsuchi, Shizune

Akatsuchi, Fu, Torune, C, Ao, Chojuro, Indra/Shura, Pains other Paths (Like UNH3)

Summonings (Like Snakes, Toads, Hawks, Slugs, Salamanders, Nagato's and etc)

I'll update this post with the coming news and let me know what you think. I'll more when I think of some or any from you guys (with credit of course!).

Modificato da Boxaro DOC
  • Upvote 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Madonna... se quanto dicono è vero sto gioco sarà un capolavoro :shock:

Se mettono jutsu da fare con l'analogico destro, ogni personaggio potrebbe farne una varietà assurda :dance:

Contento per fu- torune

Modificato da Hulong Zhan Shi
Hulong+zhan+shi.pnghttp://card.exophase.com/1/764871.png
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Madonna... se quanto dicono è vero sto gioco sarà un capolavoro :shock:

Se mettono jutsu da fare con l'analogico destro, ogni personaggio potrebbe farne una varietà assurda :dance:

Contento per fu- torune

Uhmm... mi sono espresso male... è una wishlist xD :P

Comunque non è tutto da escludere quello che è nella lista, dato che ieri Bandai Namco su Facebook ha raccolto più di 300 feedback (di cui solo 150 miei ahahhahahah :rotfl: )

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Uhmm... mi sono espresso male... è una wishlist xD :P

Comunque non è tutto da escludere quello che è nella lista, dato che ieri Bandai Namco su Facebook ha raccolto più di 300 feedback (di cui solo 150 miei ahahhahahah :rotfl: )

io ho scritto solo " We want the biggest roster ever " :ok:

Rest in Peace Chester

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Crea Nuovo...