Vai al contenuto

Metal Gear Solid 5

AngelDevil

Messaggi raccomandati

Pensa solo una cosa ti ricordi che in mgs 1 se avevi il raffreddore ti sentivano le guardie?

Ora pensa se per esempio kojima ti manda la chiamata via codec sul tuo cell e tramite il kinect lo sentono pure le guardie...

Ora concludi pensando ad uno scontro con psyco mantis collegato alla kinect o al tuo smart glass xdxd

Ti vedo ....ahahahah

http://i.imgur.com/jkjcc8h.jpg
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

che ne pensate?

Ancora sto video in giro?

Allora IL video si basa sul fatto dell colore degli occhi e BB ce li ha celesti anche qui solo che nella scena del tramonto con il riflesso del sole in contrasto con l azzurro di bb esce il verde non a caso giallo+blu=verde

Ma poi 10 anni dopo le presunte vicende di MGSV Solid snake combatte con frank jaeger ed era così

0f7f0ee52399531256afe66a87de0ec7.jpeg

che è successo gli è crescuto il braccio e l'occhio e sopratutto gli hanno fatto un altra plastica?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Kojima ha dichiarato che il giocatore può giocare le missioni nell'ordine che vuole e che in determinate missioni si potranno fare delle scelte che andranno a influire sulla storia.

Ma allo stesso tempo ci sono delle parti che devono rimanere coerenti alla storia, dunque immagino che Kojima vuole far capire che se si ucciderà qualcuno o si farà qualcosa di sbagliato ci sarà il game over e bisognerà ricominciare la sequenza.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 mese dopo...

Hi, first time poster, long-time lurker. Apologies for arriving late to the party. The investigation on here has been amazing to follow. Great work from all of you.

I think I have sussed the whale symbolism. This is all supposition, of course, but I reckon it fits. Feel free to shoot me down... I can take it! :P

I think the key here is the flaming whale and the Moby Dick Studio logo. I genuinely believe that they give us a jist of the kind of plot/character development/themes we'll be expecting.

The above looks like a nuke being launched and... strangely... turns out to be a huge flaming whale. Coupled with the Moby Dick Studio logo, I think Kojima is giving us a heads-up on the new MGS' main theme.

In the novel Moby Dick, Ahab obssessively hunts The eponymous White Whale for taking his leg. The main theme of the novel was of the futilty of revenge and obssession, parallels of which can easily be drawn between Snake's obssessive hunting down of Metal Gears/Nuclear Weapons. Speaking thematically, nuclear weapons are the White Whale (or Moby Dick) to Big Boss'/Solid Snake's Ahab, hence his hallucination brought on by his 'Phantom Pains'.

Drawing from this, I reckon that this new installment will explicitly draw comparisons between Big Boss and Ahab much in the same way that Peace Walker did between Big Boss and Che.

There are a number of parallels between Ahab and Big Boss already:

Both explicitly refuse to bow to a higher authority. In Ahab's case, he refuses to bow to God himself (such is his arrogance), even though he is a Quaker. Big Boss refuses to bow to political authority, even though he is a soldier. Indeed, the higher political authority could be represented by Zero.

Whilst Portable Ops dealt with Big Boss becoming a leader, Peace Walker dealt with his becoming an icon, a theme foreshadowed in MGS4. Ahab starts Moby Dick as a mysterious and charismatic leader and is described as an "Ungodly, Godlike man". He is both revered and feared by the crew earlier on in the story.

Both of them face inscrutable enemies that don't understand concepts like revenge (the Whale for Ahab, nuclear war for Big Boss).

Both Ahab and Big Boss have no control of their fate. Big Boss is destined to become the enemy of MG & MG2, whilst Ahab is destined to face the white whale.

Both appear to have single-minded goals: Ahab seeks revenge against the white whale at all costs. Big Boss' mission seems to be to enact his twisted interpretation of the Boss' Will. Both of these men are, in a way, victims of their obssessions, which eventually twist them into monsters and ultimately lead to their demise (although Big Boss gets a second chance...).

On top of all that, both suffer from 'Phantom Pains' (as was pointed out earlier in the thread).

So, running away with my imagination a little, I'd say this all suggests that this new MGS will be the story of how Big Boss becomes the so-called villain of MG1, a path he seemed to start in the very last moments of Peace Walker. Perhaps it will be his hubris, like Ahab, that drags him down.

...phew. Again, sorry for missing the initial spurt of investigation.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 settimane dopo...

In una recente intervista Hideo Kojima, ha dichiarato in Metal Gear Solid V ci sarà una speciale sorpresa per i giocatori. Kojima ha dichiarato che il team si è spinto in qualcosa che nemmeno i film sono in grado di offrire, qualcosa che solo i giochi possono fare e che non è mai stato fatto prima d'ora. Kojima ovviamente non ha voluto svelare in cosa consisterà questa sopresa.

2124775.png

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Crea Nuovo...