Vai al contenuto

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Hulong Zhan Shi

Messaggi raccomandati

Assurdo, un utente di s.i. aveva postato un comunicato stampa in cui c'era scritto che il Quartetto del Suono e una limited edition erano annunciati... inutile dire che era un comunicato stampa fanmade! Ci sono rimasto di ****... LOL ç_ç

Ci siamo! Questo week end avrà inizio il Jump Festa 2014 e J-Patrol porgerà le domande postate su Twitter a Bandai Namco Games! Io ho postato la mia, fatelo anche voi! :ok: https://mobile.twitter.com/JPatrol15/status/544571041583202304

• Upvote 1
http://i58.tinypic.com/25thy5l.jpg
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

fattoooo

Ottimo, linkami il tuo tweet holy! :D

Esempio di nuovo moveset per Sai creato da un utente di s.i. :ok:

Stance: Same as his Storm 3's artwork, scroll in his left hand and brush in his right hand while standing firm and composed.

Ninja Movement: Same as Storm 3 Sai.

Shuriken: 3 Shuriken's that are made from Sai's ink.

Chakra Shuriken: Same as the chakra-less ink shuriken's but this time there is 5 of them and they're slightly faster.

Combo Setup:

B: One kick with his left leg.

B+B: A punch from his right hand.

B+B+B: Two kicks from his right leg.

B+B+B+B: An elbow from his left arm while he's beginning to draw on his scroll with his right hand.

Neutral Combo (B+B+B+B+B): Another kick with his right leg that pushes the opponent back a small distance, while this is happening, Sai's scroll is wrapped back up.

Neutral Combo Cinematic (B+B+B+B+B+B): Sai holds the scroll in his left hand and rolls it open with his right hand, revealing a drawing of 3 lions that spring out from the scroll and attack.

Down Combo (B+B+B+B+↓+B): Sai begins to jump in the air while at the same time, 4 owls fly out from the scroll and charge into the opponent, knocking them down.

Down Combo Cinematic (B+B+B+B+↓+B+B): A bird is summoned which Sai stands on just before it goes to swoop down into the opponent who's still on the ground, causing a puddle of ink underneath the opponent for visual effect.

Up Combo (B+B+B+B+↑+B): He draws his tanto blade from his back and throws it into the air horizontally, but not to far from him.

Up Combo Finisher (B+B+B+B+↑+B+B): After throwing his sword, a single snake shoots out from his scroll while rotating it's body, which then swallows the handle of his tanto blade and stabs it into the opponent.

Air Combo:

B: Left hand punch.

B+B: Right leg kick.

B+B+B: Right hand punch.

B+B+B+B: Tanto blade slashes the opponent back to the ground.

Jutsu: "Ninja Art: Super Beast Scroll: Trio"

Sai draws on his scroll and summons a lion, bird and snake which all attack the opponent at the same time.

Charged Jutsu: "Ninja Art: Super Beast Scroll: Dragon"

While charging, Sai is drawing on his scroll, which once he's finished a dragon made from ink is seen traveling across the stage to attack the opponent.

Ultimate Jutsu: "Sealing Jutsu: Tiger and Dragon"

The start up has Sai pull out his giant scroll and roll it across the ground where it unravels towards the opponent. It then cuts to the cinematic where you can see that the Sealing Jutsu: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet has already been drawn on the scroll and it begins to pop out, grabbing hold of the opponent and slowly trying to pull them in. While that's happening Sai is drawing on his regular scroll, a dragon, that soars into the sky while circling around. It then descends directly into the tiger which has the opponent held there while not being able to escape. After the two collide there's an explosion of ink and you can see the opponent trapped in the scroll with the tiger and dragon. After finishing, the scroll disperses in a cloud of smoke and the opponent is laying on the floor.

Combination Ultimate Jutsu: "The Foundation's Rules"

Partnered with Danzo, the start up has him inhaling air while Sai sends a bird charging into the opponent. The cinematic begins with Sai summoning different animals such as lions, bats, snakes and mice that begin to surround the opponent. Danzo then does his Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere which he launches at the opponent, sending them and Sai's animals into the air inside the sphere. Sai's animals all disperse back to ink inside the vacuum which fills it completely with ink and due to the inside of the sphere being a vacuum, the ink begins to form a whirlpool. To finish, Danzo creates his Wind Release: Vacuum Blade from a kunai and slashes in the direction of the sphere above him and Sai, cutting the Vacuum Sphere which then explodes, making it rain ink while the opponent falls to the ground.

Grab: "The Benevolent Kings"

Sai's grab start up has him use his Ink Flush technique which restricts the opponent with snakes made from ink. It then goes into the cinematic where he summons both Agyō and Ungyō from the scroll, which both punch the opponent into the ground. The ink then disperses similar to how 2nd Tsuchikage's rock golem does, except it doesn't crumble.

Tilt: "Lion Staircase"

Sai summons 3 lions that line up in a line before the first one runs towards the opponent and throws them upwards slightly, where the second one jumps on top of the first and does the same as the first, throwing it up further. The 3rd lion jumps atop the 1st and then the 2nd before attacking the opponent in the air.

Instant Awakening:

Generic. Just a simple power boost with the blue aura.

True Awakening: "Enraged Mode"

Sai's awakening cinematic has him become enraged where his eyes turn black and his pupils turn red, he also empties the ink in his scroll onto the floor around him at the same time, which will follow him around the stage. In this mode, Sai doesn't need to use his scroll to summon his drawings as they come from the ink around him on the floor, which also makes his combos somewhat faster.

True Awakening Jutsu: "Ninja Art: Super Beast Scroll: Dragon"

True Awakening Tilt: "Lion Staircase"

True Awakening Grab: "The Benevolent Kings"

Awakening Action 1: "Ninja Art: Super Beast Scroll: Lions"

Same as his charged Jutsu from Storm 3. Five lions are summoned from the ink on the ground which charge towards the opponent and attack.

Awakening Action 2: "Ninja Art: Super Beast Scroll: Bird"

A bird is summoned from the ink on the ground which Sai then jumps on top of, charging towards the opponent from in the air to attack.

Notes/Extras:

-When I mention that Sai is drawing on his scroll, it's only so you can visualize what I mean more clearly, as during the combo you probably won't notice it.

-I kind of used Orochimaru as inspiration for his down combo finisher as you can tell x'D

-His charged Jutsu is faster than Zabuza and Suigetsu's Water Dragon, but it has worse tracking than both of them as it darts directly straight in line from where it was used.

-For his Ultimate, I wanted to make it seem interesting aside from just having the Sealing Jutsu. The dragon came from his one of his Accel ultimate's where the dragons and the opponent are sealed in the scroll, so I just combined the two. The ending is a little weird as the opponent is trapped in the scroll, I'm assuming that Sai can release the trapped opponent if he wanted to, but we haven't seen that yet. So I just used my initiative.

-I couldn't really see Sai having a combination ultimate other than with Danzo, which makes sense. To be honest Danzo does more in this than what Sai dos but that's purely because I wanted it to feel as if Danzo was leading, as he is the leader of the foundation and root.

-I was going to use the Benevolent Kings as his ultimate instead but I thought this would make a decent grab.

-His tilt, even though it looks like there's a lot to it, actually happens very fast.

-His true awakening is a combination of what happened when he fought against Edo Sasori and Deidara where his negative emotions took over and his eyes turned black and his pupils went red, as well as his Ink Flush technique, where he empties out his ink onto the ground to summon his drawings in large quantities.

-The awakening actions aren't really needed as I feel he has quite a filled moveset, however I added them to fill it some more.

• Upvote 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ok , spero che le nostre domande vengano poste alla Bandai Namco... :D

Quanta bellezza in un solo video..! <3

Vedremo questa risata in storm 4?? xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbgHLNJYnbM

Modificato da Boxaro DOC
  • Upvote 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Cavolo!!!...Ho la penna internet scarica e il cell senza mb veloci...

C'è nessuno che può farmi un riassunto o un disegnino del contenuto del trailer, sto per impazzire...:drunken:

L'unica cosa che mi tiene calmo sono le immagini di One Piece PW3 che (almeno quelle) il cell mi riesce a carica, anche se a fatica...

Modificato da mirco 2010
http://media2.giphy.com/media/i3mzHCxtuh7wI/giphy.gif
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Tanta roba il trailer :shock:

si prevedono boss battles epiche! :ok:

da quello che ho capito, naruto e sasuke hanno continuato a combattere tra di loro, ma sempre per gli stessi motivi?

cioè sasuke vuole uccidere naruto invece naruto vuole farlo tornare suo amico? :whew:

Modificato da Aiirbandit

Rest in Peace Chester

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Tanta roba il trailer :shock:

si prevedono boss battles epiche! :ok:

da quello che ho capito, naruto e sasuke hanno continuato a combattere tra di loro, ma sempre per gli stessi motivi?

cioè sasuke vuole uccidere naruto invece naruto vuole farlo tornare suo amico? :whew:

Non è proprio così, se leggi gli ultimi 4 capitoli dEl manga ti chiarisci tutto...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

non mi piacciono i manga, cioè odio in generale leggere :rolleyes:

Ti posso dire che Sasuke e Naruto combatteranno ma questa volta tutte e due per salvare il mondo e mantenere la pace, ognuno però con un suo metodo in mente...

Modificato da mirco 2010
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

DEVI PROVARE PIÙ ODIOOOOOOOO! !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! !!!! :evil:

Intervista al presidente di CyberConnect2 Hiroshi Matsuyama. Fighissimo, all'ultimo si vedono gli sviluppatori che lavorano a Storm 4... pazzesco! Da vedere assolutamente! !! :ok:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Crea Nuovo...