Vai al contenuto

Blue Dragon

giodimetal

Messaggi raccomandati

Sumo impariamo il giapponese..! io prendo le parole semplici e tu impari quelle

complicate..

così ordini la console e blue dragon ed io taccheggio la tipa nello stand..

conosco già 4 lingue e imparare la quinta sarebbe davvero un po' impegnativo... soprattutto il giapponese. Ma quanto lo vorrei!!

l'assegnazione dei ruoli non mi soddisfa moltissimo... le giapponesine le vorrei avere pure io! ;) comunque, se vuoi fare colpo su una giapponesina, in giappone, il sistema c'è! Basta che le porti un cesto di mele rosse. Le mele sono considerate in giappone un frutto di lusso. (in giappone non ce ne sono, le devono importare). Tu portale un cesto di mele e lei ti da la patata... ehm.. si può dire? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ma se le porto un mazzo di mele? Mi sa che non mi dà la patata ma la MAZZata!!! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tentar non nuoce. ;) al massimo puoi sempre scappare a gambe levate!

tranquillo, una mela è tutto quello che ti serve per conquistarne una in nippolandia. Un cesto di mele ha un valore simile al bundle 360 con BD. In giappone trovi le mele solamente nelle famiglie ultra ricche, che spesso non le mangiano nemmeno, ma le espongono come un quadro d'autore.

mai fatto caso nei vecchissimi arcade giapponesi? quando c'erano i frutti da raccogliere.. cigliegie, banane.. tutti davano punti, ma se raccoglivi la rarissima mela rossa, ti regalavano una vita.

Nulla è lasciato al caso... ;)

Modificato da Sumo
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ancora foto...

Beeedda!!!

Bravo Eso hai capito lo spirito che intendevo..

game & gnocca

idissolubili

Eso la devi finì con ste foto... sennò poi nessuno più aspetta BD ma la giapponesina

Non preoccuparti, i Jappo maschietti fanno la coda solo per i giochi.. :acc:

l'assegnazione dei ruoli non mi soddisfa moltissimo... le giapponesine le vorrei avere pure io! ;)

ma sei sposato non puoi sgarrare.. appunto ho detto che compri il gioco ed io

intrattengo le standiste..

Ora in nippolandia tutti i maschi sono a giocare a BD.. e le girl libere tutto il giorno

Eso organizziamo una comitiva per portare in oriente il popolo maschio xbox

Ho fatto anche il logo per il gruppo:

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1706/1xj9.png

Modificato da Alby
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Non preoccuparti amichetto Eso, ci ho pensato io ad avvisarla! :whip: :evil:

Ehm...basta OT. Tornando It, devo dire che BD è l'unico gioco ad avermi fatto avvicinare realmente al genere degli Jrpg! E' spettacolare porca paletta e non vedo l'ora che esca anche qui! :bang: :bang:

http://gamercard.mondoxbox.com/mondo/nTesl4.png

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

certo che noi quattro copriamo l'Italia! da Udine, passando per Varese e Roma per arrivare a Reggio Calabria!! Bella sta cosa...

forse mi sono perso dei pezzi, ma BD ha qualche cosa da poter fare Live? qualche combattimento? oppure si limiterà a inviare dati per le classifiche varie di punti o roba del genere?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Impressioni di un utente di NeoGaf che ci stà giocando:

Okay, haven't quite hit the 4 hour mark yet, but I just finished a pretty long dungeon. The game's pretty good. It's VERY enjoyable, but not really ground breaking. It reminds me a lot of FFV in terms of story presentation and characters, and it makes me really happy. The areas and locations aren't that impressive visually at the moment, but the game is well paced and everything feels nice and proper. The game is still pretty in introduction mode as far as the story goes so it's hard to tell how much wider the game will open up (I'm guessing a hell lot).

Oldschool JRPG fans will be VERY happy with the game because it has tons of details for completist players. Each area and dungeon has tons of examinable spots and stuff that nets not just items and gold, but special exp, sp or stat bonuses as well (you get to choose which character gets it) so it really rewards exploration properly imo. Each area has gimmicks to play around with like pushing trees to create paths to chests, or light switches in the recent dungeon I was in.

Gameplay-wise the game is very well balanced so far. The game leans on the easy side (for now at least) but that's mostly if you decide to take advantage of the various little systems the game has. It's pretty much impossible to lose so far in the game as long as you're not retarded and hammering attack over and over. The game encourages you to exploit the available systems fully and when you do you won't feel the game is "easy" but instead you will find it fun.

In the world map field areas you can lure a stronger enemy group near a weaker one and initiate a concurrent encounter - if the two groups are compatible the stronger enemies will start eating the weaker ones, so you can finish just the stronger ones off and benefit from the entire encounter. When you pull this off there's a much higher chance for the enemies to drop poop (YES!) on the field after the encounter. You can choose to examine the poop or to discard it, but so far there are no disadvantages so I just examine all the poop and get extra gold! WOO HOO GOLDEN TURD! :P

The enemy groups are also all very well balanced for fun play instead of frustration. As you progress you'll find that there are many tricks that are usually quite obvious to making each battle easier, either through elemental attacks or by using enemies against each other. It feels more like you're solving puzzles (really easy puzzles though) sometimes than actually fighting an encounter.

There's also a good amount of customization you can do for your characters using the different categories. They're like jobs in FFV, with you gaining SP (Shadow Points) that rank up each category. At different ranks you will get new skills. These skills can then be equipped on your skill slots regardless of category, but each category has a basic skill that is only active when that category is equipped - this is usually the main active skill for that category like Black Magic, White Magic, etc.

There's quite a lot more to the game but it's impossible to cover in short impressions and those details don't really matter in the long run until you're actually playing it. Graphically the game looks pretty good, if a little plain. It looks really pretty in HD and does resemble a Pixar movie most of the time, but there is a feeling that sometimes the enviroments are just a little too bare. Otherwise the details are really good and Toriyama's humor and style is pretty much all over the game.

As for what makes it feel like Chrono Trigger, as I said, it's not VERY similar in any way, but the entire setting with a young energetic cast of characters trying to stop an evil they do not really understand while exploring ancient ruins and lost ancient technology is very similar. The fact that Toriyama's designs are all over just adds to the flavor of it.

That's all I've got at the moment, hope that clears up some thoughts! If you have more question feel free to ask!

http://www.logros360.com/logrodesbloqueado/estilo4/Obbiettivo%20sbloccato/cacapocochifapocomoto.gif
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Questi Jappo sono sempre più incomprensibili: si comprano una Ps3 per giocare a Resistance quando non sanno nemmeno cosa sono GOW e tutto il resto appresso, snobbano la 360 semplicemente perchè non è fatta in casa e si porta la nomea di Microsoft......poi mi esce Blue Dragon e all'improvviso tutto questo non vale più e fanno code nei negozi :acc:

Spero tanto che gli si fulminino tutte le 360 non appena inseriscono il primo dvd :ph34r:

Scherzo...ma che si muovano a farcelo avere anche a noiii!! :piange: :piange:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Impressioni di un utente di NeoGaf che ci stà giocando:

Okay, haven't quite hit the 4 hour mark yet, but I just finished a pretty long dungeon. The game's pretty good. It's VERY enjoyable, but not really ground breaking. It reminds me a lot of FFV in terms of story presentation and characters, and it makes me really happy. The areas and locations aren't that impressive visually at the moment, but the game is well paced and everything feels nice and proper. The game is still pretty in introduction mode as far as the story goes so it's hard to tell how much wider the game will open up (I'm guessing a hell lot).

Oldschool JRPG fans will be VERY happy with the game because it has tons of details for completist players. Each area and dungeon has tons of examinable spots and stuff that nets not just items and gold, but special exp, sp or stat bonuses as well (you get to choose which character gets it) so it really rewards exploration properly imo. Each area has gimmicks to play around with like pushing trees to create paths to chests, or light switches in the recent dungeon I was in.

Gameplay-wise the game is very well balanced so far. The game leans on the easy side (for now at least) but that's mostly if you decide to take advantage of the various little systems the game has. It's pretty much impossible to lose so far in the game as long as you're not retarded and hammering attack over and over. The game encourages you to exploit the available systems fully and when you do you won't feel the game is "easy" but instead you will find it fun.

In the world map field areas you can lure a stronger enemy group near a weaker one and initiate a concurrent encounter - if the two groups are compatible the stronger enemies will start eating the weaker ones, so you can finish just the stronger ones off and benefit from the entire encounter. When you pull this off there's a much higher chance for the enemies to drop poop (YES!) on the field after the encounter. You can choose to examine the poop or to discard it, but so far there are no disadvantages so I just examine all the poop and get extra gold! WOO HOO GOLDEN TURD! :P

The enemy groups are also all very well balanced for fun play instead of frustration. As you progress you'll find that there are many tricks that are usually quite obvious to making each battle easier, either through elemental attacks or by using enemies against each other. It feels more like you're solving puzzles (really easy puzzles though) sometimes than actually fighting an encounter.

There's also a good amount of customization you can do for your characters using the different categories. They're like jobs in FFV, with you gaining SP (Shadow Points) that rank up each category. At different ranks you will get new skills. These skills can then be equipped on your skill slots regardless of category, but each category has a basic skill that is only active when that category is equipped - this is usually the main active skill for that category like Black Magic, White Magic, etc.

There's quite a lot more to the game but it's impossible to cover in short impressions and those details don't really matter in the long run until you're actually playing it. Graphically the game looks pretty good, if a little plain. It looks really pretty in HD and does resemble a Pixar movie most of the time, but there is a feeling that sometimes the enviroments are just a little too bare. Otherwise the details are really good and Toriyama's humor and style is pretty much all over the game.

As for what makes it feel like Chrono Trigger, as I said, it's not VERY similar in any way, but the entire setting with a young energetic cast of characters trying to stop an evil they do not really understand while exploring ancient ruins and lost ancient technology is very similar. The fact that Toriyama's designs are all over just adds to the flavor of it.

That's all I've got at the moment, hope that clears up some thoughts! If you have more question feel free to ask!

Qualcuno che capisce l'inglese mi potrebbe fare un brevissimo riassunto...plase :oops:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Crea Nuovo...