Vai al contenuto

FIFA 12

Raza07

Messaggi raccomandati

Ragazziiiiii dovete assolutamente darmi una mano perchè tra un pò scende un esercito di santi dal cielo per farmi una mazziata per quanto sto bestemmiando...Era circa un mesetto che non accendevo la mia xbox e come sapete ogni tanto ci sono degli aggiornamenti che se non fatti non fanno accedere al live. Bene, oggi ho acceso la mia xbox col cavo internet collegato come sempre quando gioco online e mi dice che devo fare l'aggiornamento per poter accedere al live. Come sempre io seleziono si e mi parte il download dell'aggiornamento ma proprio quando manca pochissimo si ferma lo scorrimento della barra dell'aggiornamento e dopo diversi minuti (circa 5-10 minuti) mi esce una schermata con scritto impossibile effettuare l'aggiornamento con il dettaglio del problema (nello specifico...codice di stato: 3151-351F-1380-2203-C000-0001)...ho provato a farlo e rifarlo almeno 6 volte ma niente...sempre lo stesso esito!!!ragazzi ma chè è successo?è sempre andato bene...che qualcuno di voi mi aiuti...sono nelle vostre mani!!! :bang: :whew: :(

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ragazziiiiii dovete assolutamente darmi una mano perchè tra un pò scende un esercito di santi dal cielo per farmi una mazziata per quanto sto bestemmiando...Era circa un mesetto che non accendevo la mia xbox e come sapete ogni tanto ci sono degli aggiornamenti che se non fatti non fanno accedere al live. Bene, oggi ho acceso la mia xbox col cavo internet collegato come sempre quando gioco online e mi dice che devo fare l'aggiornamento per poter accedere al live. Come sempre io seleziono si e mi parte il download dell'aggiornamento ma proprio quando manca pochissimo si ferma lo scorrimento della barra dell'aggiornamento e dopo diversi minuti (circa 5-10 minuti) mi esce una schermata con scritto impossibile effettuare l'aggiornamento con il dettaglio del problema (nello specifico...codice di stato: 3151-351F-1380-2203-C000-0001)...ho provato a farlo e rifarlo almeno 6 volte ma niente...sempre lo stesso esito!!!ragazzi ma chè è successo?è sempre andato bene...che qualcuno di voi mi aiuti...sono nelle vostre mani!!! :bang: :whew: :(

è successo che.. TI HANNO BECCATOOOOOOOOO :lol: :cincin:

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7250/imageshacksz.jpg
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ehm...a voi visualizza qualcosa sulla schermata fut12 sul sito EA?io mi loggo e non esce niente relativo a fut,così come anche alle altre cose (creation centre ecc)...

eh ho notato anche io, ma non bisogna prima registrare il gioco per poter usare ultimate team e creation centre ?

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7250/imageshacksz.jpg
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ragazzi ho provato il gioco...io non lo trovo affatto piu ragionato...addirittura mi sembra piu frenetico di prima...forse e' solo la prima impressione.

ho fatto due partitelle alla demo una a leggenda e una a campione...risultati 0-3 e 0-3

AIUTO.

E' cambiato molto da FIFA 11,se vuoi un consiglio setta la difficolta' su esperto cosi' ci prendi la mano di piu'.Ma stai sicuro che anche a quel livello la cpu in fase offensiva e' abile :ok:

Seguimi su Twitter: @mattdrake82

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

E' cambiato molto da FIFA 11,se vuoi un consiglio setta la difficolta' su esperto cosi' ci prendi la mano di piu'.Ma stai sicuro che anche a quel livello la cpu in fase offensiva e' abile :ok:

Gia' come ogni anno ,bisogna rimettersi sui banchi,ops campi :mrgreen: e riniziare a studiare il gameplay nuovo ! piano piano con la pratica poi si incominciano a vedere i miglioramenti e' stato cosi' anche per il 10 e l'11 !poi pero' appena entrato in possesso del sistema del gioco nn ti ci stacchi piu' ! FIFA RULES :ok:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Si non esce nulla

Work continues around the clock on the issue that’s blocking the full release of our new web features, including the FUT 12 Web App and new Creation Centre. We don’t currently have an ETA on that issue being resolved, but we can now confirm that we will not be able to launch the Web App until at least some time after 09:00 PST/17:00 GMT tomorrow (21 September). Success on that front will depend on how our technical guys progress overnight here at the studio. Expect further updates around that time - we will of course notify you as soon as we know.

a regola dovrebbe funzionare secondo loro oggi però non capisco in italia a che ore funzionerà.

http://gamercard.mondoxbox.com/mondo/maicolmachico.png[/img]"]Mio collegamento

Michael Valentihttp://gamercard.mondoxbox.com/mondo/maicolmachico.png

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Faq sulla modalità FUT12:

What is FIFA 12 Ultimate Team (FUT 12) for web?

FIFA Ultimate Team Web (FUT Web) is a free FIFA 12 extension to your console experience. FUT Web allows you to manage all your squads and optimize the chemistry of your line-ups anywhere you’re connected to the internet. So show-off your squads or go for Team of the Week players, even when you’re away from your console.

FUT Web is free to anyone who owns a copy of FIFA 12. Get started now!

Is it free to use FUT 12 for web?

Yes, as long as you have created an Ultimate Team on FIFA 12 Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 or PC.

Is FUT 12 for web secure?

EA Sports takes security very seriously and makes every effort to ensure that your game play is as secure as possible. In addition, the web version of FUT 12 uses a special security question and answer that only you know the answer to.

What are the advantages of using FUT 12 for web?

FUT 12 for web allows you to access FUT when you are away from your console. Think of it as having all the advantages of FUT without having to take your console with you. Take advantage of time-sensitive auctions, buy special packs using coins and tweak your squad for the next big match---whether at home or away, all you need is an internet connection and a web browser with latest version of flash.

Can I use my FUT 9, 10 or 11 team to play FUT 12 for web?

New users: In order to play FUT 12 on the web you need to have FIFA 12 and played FUT 12 on your Xbox 360®, Playstation®3 or PC. If you don’t have a copy of FIFA 12 you can get started by buying one here.

Returning users: If you’ve played FUT 9, 10 or 11 you can start your season ahead of time using Web Start.

Do I need to log out of FUT 12 on my Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 or PC to play FUT 12 for web?

Yes. Currently you cannot be logged into FUT 12 on both your Xbox 360®, Playstation®3 or PC account and the web at the same time.

What browsers are supported by FUT 12 for web?

Minimum Recommended System:

Internet Explorer 7+ (Windows)

Firefox 3.0+ (Windows and OS X)

Chrome 4.0+ (Windows and OS X)

Safari 4.0 + (Windows and OS X)

Please note at this time Opera and Internet Explorer 6 are not supported.

What Adobe® Flash® version is needed to access FUT 12 for web?

The latest version. (download it here)

How do I make a new squad using FUT 12 for web?

To create a new squad, from the Squad Selector submenu Click the ‘Create’ button at the top of the screen and enter in your new squad name. Note: your new squad name must be 5-15 characters long and should not contain special characters (ex: !@#$%).

How do I rename my squad using FUT 12 for web?

To rename a squad, from the Squad Selector submenu scroll over a squad you want to rename and click on the ‘Rename’ button that appears to the right of the team name. Enter in your new team name and confirm your selection by selecting 'Rename'.

Note: your new squad name must be 5-15 characters long and should not contain special characters (ex: !@#$%).

How do I move a player to a different position in my squad using FUT 12 for web?

In your active squad, click and drag the player to the position of your choice.

How do I add a player from my club to a squad using FUT 12 for web?

To add a player from your club to a squad, you must first select an item and then use the 'Swap' option to swap a player from your club into your squad. Click search after you have defined your player criteria and click on the player you would like to add to your squad.

How do I save my squad or any changes I make to my squad on FUT 12 for web?

In your active squad, click on the ‘Save’ button or the right side of the screen. A confirmation screen will appear. Confirm by selecting 'ok'.

How do I delete a squad using FUT 12 for web?

To delete a squad, from the Squad Selector submenu scroll over a squad you want to delete and click on the 'Delete' button that appears to the right of the team name. Confirm your selection by selecting 'yes'. Remember: once you delete a squad you cannot get it back, but deleting a Squad does not delete your players---they remain in your club to use again.

How do I filter players in my active squad using FUT 12 for web?

In your active squad, click on the ‘View’ dropdown menu near the top right of of the screen and select a filter. You can select from three view types: ‘Summary’, ‘Player Info’ and ‘Status’.

Tip: individuals using a scroll mouse can use the scroll wheel to cycle through view types from anywhere in the app.

How do I view detailed information about an individual player using FUT 12 for web?

In your active squad, click on the player you would like to know more about and then click on the ‘Bio’ button that appears to the side of the player.

Is it possible to purchase packs using FUT 12 for web?

Yes, using coins (or coins/FIFA Points on PC) packs can be purchased through the Store in the web app, accessible from the top navigation.

How do I share a squad using FUT 12 for web?

In your active squad, click on the ‘Share’ button or the right side of the screen. A screen will appear that will let you create a team URL you can share anywhere. Copy the URL and distribute it as you see fit---there are also Twitter and Facebook buttons. When someone else clicks on the URL, they will be able to view your squad and your individual player info.

Are other users able to edit my squad if I share it with them?

No. Other users can only view your squad and the players within.

Why are my changes in FUT 12 for Xbox 360®, Playstation®3 or PC not showing up in FUT 12 for web?

You must log out of FUT 12 on your Xbox 360®, Playstation®3 or PC and refresh your browser window to see the changes.

If I remove a player in the FUT 12 for web, are they discarded?

If you remove a player from your active squad you can use them again. Remember: If you ‘Quick Sell’ (formerly known as ‘discard’) a player you will not be able to get them back.

How much of an affect does chemistry have on a player?

The chemistry of a player has a significant affect. A gold team with bad chemistry will have a hard chance of beating a bronze team with perfect chemistry.

Why doesn't my Star Rating represent my Chemistry Level?

Your star rating is a representation of the overall rating of each player in the squad. This is calculated from the players in the starting line-up and on the subs bench. How well each player works with each other represents your chemistry level.

For example, gold players with an overall rating of 85 or higher that are not playing with players of the same club, league or nation will have a high star rating but not a high chemistry rating.

How can I get more Bid Tokens using FUT 12 for web?

If you run out of Bid Tokens you can purchase more by clicking on the ‘Get More’ option in the top right corner of the app.

How can I get more FIFA Points using FUT 12 for web on PC?

If you run out of FIFA Points you can purchase more by clicking on the ‘Get More’ option in the top right corner of the app.

For example, gold players with an overall rating of 85 or higher that are not playing with players of the same club, league or nation will have a high star rating but not a high chemistry rating.

What is FUT Generations?

FUT Generations is a special Show Off Squad, which you create using players from your FUT 10, 11 and FUT 12 clubs, and share with your friends.

I have more than one FUT 12 Persona. How can I switch it?

There is a persona selection tool represented by a graphic of a person in the lower right corner of the FUT Web app. Clicking on this will allow you to select and switch your persona.

Please note at this time Internet Explorer 7 users cannot switch their persona

I turned off my Xbox 360®/Playstation®3 (or it crashed) while I was logged into FUT 12. Now I can't seem to access FUT Web. What happened?

To prevent any interruptions during FIFA Ultimate Team Gameplay, we prevent users from logging from the web and console at the same time. If you turn off your Xbox 360®, Playstation®3 while logged into FUT, or if your console crashes, you must wait for your session to time out before being allowed to log in on the web.

Note: If you don't want to wait 20 minutes you can log back into FUT on your Xbox 360®, Playstation®3 and log out--you'll then be able to immediately log into your FUT Web account.

Vero. Io sto giocando a modalità Inter 2011/12: dilettante! :bang: :mrgreen:

Modificato da adrianogoal
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Calciare i rigori è la sagra delle imprecazioni

Come mai ?

Rigori alle cozze: palo, curva, curva, fuori a fil di palo, caduta alla Terry....

Rigori a segno: dritto x dritto e simili.

Modificato da ALEX84

Morirò prima di arrendermi.

Vivere è la migliore vendetta, per saldare i conti....

3.11.2012 Juventus - Inter

citazione dal web....."al primo minuto ho pensato che oltre allo stadio si erano costruiti anche l'arbitro ."

Milito n°22 + Palacio n°8 = 30 sul campo!!!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Faq Creation Center:

What is Creation Centre?

Create the players, teams, and tournaments (leagues) of your dreams using a web-based application at www.easportsfootball.com. You will have the ability to create a player and customize everything from his appearance and accessories to his attributes and behaviors. Teams can then be created using players you, or anyone else have created, can assign Formations, Tactics, and create Customized Kits for. Finally you can place teams created by yourself or anyone else into a Tournament (League) that can even be used in Career Mode! If you are not into creation but you just want to use other people creations, you can do that too! Just search on the web for your favourite players, teams, and tournaments and bookmark them for later download in the game.

What ís new to Creation Centre 12?

Here is a brief overview of all the new content and features available with Creation Centre 12*:

Create Tournament, choosing from 3 different Tournament Types: League, Knockout, and Group + Knockout.

Upload Custom Images for Team Crests, Kit Sponsors, and Tournament Logos

FIFA 12 Career Mode Support

Advanced Player Appearance Editing Options

Advanced Team Editing Options (Only Available to EA SPORTS Season Ticket holders and Creation Centre PDLC Customers)

Ability to Add Licensed Players, Teams and Stadiums to your Created Teams and Tournaments (Only Available to EA SPORTS Season Ticket holders and Creation Centre PDLC Customers)

* Some features and functionality are only available to EA Sports Season Ticket** holders and/or through the in-game purchase of Creation Centre PDLC**, that can be purchased from the in-game FIFA Store.** EA Sports Season Ticket and Creation Centre PDLC are only available on EA Sports FIFA 12 for Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3, and PC.

How do I use it in FIFA 12?

First of all, you must have a Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3, PC or Mac system with an Internet connection, as well as an Xbox® Live membership in the case of Xbox 360® and a PlayStation® Network account in the case of PlayStation® 3. Once you have linked your EA account to your console account, you can simply log into the website and start creating your team in the Creation Centre Web app.

Does Creation Centre require users to have an XBOX Live Gold Account in order to use their created Teams and Players in game?

No. But you have to have the EA SPORTS Online Pass activated.

Does Creation Centre cost money to use?

Creation Centre does not require you to pay to use the majority of its features. However, you can purchase EA SPORTS Season Ticket or Creation Centre from the FIFA 12 Store to expand your Creation Centre experience with more editing options, the ability to create and save more content, and even bring that content into FIFA 12ís new and improved Career Mode. Please be aware though that PDLC is not available for FIFA 12 on MAC.

What about all my teams and players in FIFA 11?

All of your FIFA 11 assets will remain unchanged. You will still be able to download them as is to your console, or edit them and re-save them as FIFA 12 assets through the Creation Centre Web Application.

Why are there three different Save Options?

Save as a Draft : will save the Player, Team, or Tournament you are working on at any point during the process. Regardless of if you've entered every field, or none, you can save your progress and return to finish the job at a later time.

Publish for my personal use only : will only save a fully completed Player, Team or Tournament, but only for your use. What you save can never be used by anyone but you, and will not appear in the Gallery be visible to other users.

Publish for Public Use : will only save a fully completed Player, Team or Tournament, and will be accessible by the public. What you save can be used by anyone and will appear in the Gallery be visible to other users.

How can I use my content in Career Mode?

EA Sports Season Ticket Holders will be able to download any Creation Centre League (A type of Creation Centre Tournament that can be Created) and will be prompted to bring a downloaded Creation Centre League into Career Mode upon beginning a new Career Mode session. Additionally users will be able to swap in loose Creation Centre Teams they have downloaded into any of the Leagues appearing in Career Mode. Non-EA Sports Season Ticket Holders will need to purchase either the Creation Centre ëAll in One Packí or the Creation Centre ëCareer Mode Save File Packí to access the same features described above. Please be aware though that PDLC is not available for FIFA 12 on MAC.

How many Players, Teams and Tournaments can I create?

You can create 50 Teams and 50 Players and 1 Tournament. However, with EA SPORTS Season Ticket or with specific PDLC available in FIFA 12, you can create up to 100 Teams and 5 Tournaments. Please be aware though that PDLC is not available for FIFA 12 on MAC.

Where can I see all the Teams Iíve Created and, or Bookmarked?

Towards the top of the Creation Centre Web App's Home Page there will be an button labeled 'My Teams'. By clicking this you will be brought to a Gallery where you can view filter assets by those you created, those you bookmarked, and those that are saved as drafts. This functionality exists for Players and Tournaments as well.

How do I select a Player, Team, or Tournament Iíve created so I can download it into FIFA 12?

Go into the Gallery and click on the Team or Player you want to download. At the top of the page you will see a big red box that says Bookmark. When you click bookmark, the Team or Player will then be available to download into FIFA 12. Likewise there will also be a small white tag in the top left corner of each asset card appearing in one of the websiteís viewing galleries. Clicking on this tag will make it turn red, and also bookmark it so that it becomes available for download.

What does Bookmark mean and what does it do?

Bookmark means that you are selecting a Player, Team, or Tournament for Download. Once you have bookmarked an asset it will appear inside the Creation Centre Gallery on FIFA 12 where you can finally download them.

How do I find my Created Players, Teams and Tournaments in the console/PC?

Once you have created your Players, Teams and Tournaments you can download them into FIFA 12 by going into Customize FIFA/Creation Centre. In this screen you will see all of the Tournaments, Teams and Players you created and bookmarked on the website for download.

Where can I use my Created Players after Iíve downloaded them?

Created Players can be found in the Free Agent Pool in the Club Transfers screen. From there they can be transferred to any regular FIFA 12 Team for use in any game mode where Customized Squads are allowed.

Where can I use my Created Teams and Leagues after Iíve downloaded them?

Created Teams and Leagues will appear under the nation ëCreation Centreí in any game mode where Customized Squads are allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, Online Friendlies, Online Custom Matches, Kick Off Modes, Tournament Mode, and Career Mode. As mentioned above, use of Created Teams and Leagues in Career Mode is only offered to EA SPORTS Season Ticket Holders, or users that have purchased the appropriate Downloadable Content from the FIFA 12 Store. Please be aware though that PDLC is not available for FIFA 12 on MAC.

Where can I use my Created Tournaments after Iíve downloaded them?

New to FIFA 12, users will be able to create Leagues, Knockout and Group Knockout Tournaments on the Creation Centre Web App. that they will be able to bring into FIFA 12ís ëNew Tournamentí Game Mode.

How do I share a squad online?

When viewing a created Team, Player, or League/Tournament on the website, there is a "Share" button. Clicking on this button will give you a URL that you can then send to your friends. There are also Twitter and Facebook links that your friends can click on. When someone clicks on the URL, they will be able to view your Player, Team, or Tournament.

What languages can I access Creation Centre in?

English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Polish.

What Browsers are supported for Creation Centre?

Firefox 3.0+

Internet Explorer 7.0+

Google Chrome

Safari 4.0+

What Flash version is needed to access Creation Centre?

Adobe Flash Player Version 10.3.183.5

Modificato da adrianogoal
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

... a livello esperto, giocando in manuale è molto tosto, Ambrosini (cpu) sembra Messi..... ph34r.gif

Morirò prima di arrendermi.

Vivere è la migliore vendetta, per saldare i conti....

3.11.2012 Juventus - Inter

citazione dal web....."al primo minuto ho pensato che oltre allo stadio si erano costruiti anche l'arbitro ."

Milito n°22 + Palacio n°8 = 30 sul campo!!!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Vero. Io sto giocando a modalità Inter 2011/12: dilettante! :bang: :mrgreen:

Adri nn ne parliamo che e' meglio ! :polliceverso: :shock: comunque si e' visto ieri sera come la squadra era tutta per Gasp ,soprattutto Cambiasso,Zanetti e J.Caesar davvero encomiabili per l'impegno,ci tenevano,a scarpate nel c..o !

L'AMMUTINAMENTO DEL GASP e i colpevoli a parte lui ,SQUADRA E BRANCA in primis e Moratti che venduto la stella al prezzo di un tramezzino al bar nn ha comprato Top-Players ,giran voci che voglia vendere ai Russi e che l'affare Eto'o sia stato l'antipasto per l'approccio della trattativa !

cmnq speriamo in una scelta giusta se no quest'anno si rischia....

SCUSATE L'OT ! :bow:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ragazzi io ho notato una cosa...Forse questo problema l'avete già fatto presente nei post precedenti, oppure sono l'unico che l'ha notato..Se gioco in modalità CAMPIONE praticamente mi è impossibile vincere...Se invece gioco in modalità LEGGENDA (che dovrebbe essere la più complicata) è tutto più facile e vinco la maggior parte delle partite...Si riesce a capire anche dalle reti dei passaggi che vengono intercettati molto meno, è più possibile effettuare dei dribbling e divertirsi a fare gol più impegnativi...penso che le due difficoltà siano invertite per sbaglio nella Demo...Sapete dirmi qualcosa a riguardo??grazie..

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ragazzi io ho notato una cosa...Forse questo problema l'avete già fatto presente nei post precedenti, oppure sono l'unico che l'ha notato..Se gioco in modalità CAMPIONE praticamente mi è impossibile vincere...Se invece gioco in modalità LEGGENDA (che dovrebbe essere la più complicata) è tutto più facile e vinco la maggior parte delle partite...Si riesce a capire anche dalle reti dei passaggi che vengono intercettati molto meno, è più possibile effettuare dei dribbling e divertirsi a fare gol più impegnativi...penso che le due difficoltà siano invertite per sbaglio nella Demo...Sapete dirmi qualcosa a riguardo??grazie..

la difficoltà nella demo è RELATIVA nel senso che è sballata...un reviewer ha detto che nel gioco finale sarà piu difficile :D

io a campione perdo sempre..o pareggio 0-0 :D

raga ma in B sapete nulla di empoli,brescia o livorno licenziate?

Modificato da ryden
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

la difficoltà nella demo è RELATIVA nel senso che è sballata...un reviewer ha detto che nel gioco finale sarà piu difficile :D

Esatto, lo stesso vale anche per la velocità (buggata nella demo...) :ok:

Adri nn ne parliamo che e' meglio ! :polliceverso: :shock: comunque si e' visto ieri sera come la squadra era tutta per Gasp ,soprattutto Cambiasso,Zanetti e J.Caesar davvero encomiabili per l'impegno,ci tenevano,a scarpate nel c..o !

L'AMMUTINAMENTO DEL GASP e i colpevoli a parte lui ,SQUADRA E BRANCA in primis e Moratti che venduto la stella al prezzo di un tramezzino al bar nn ha comprato Top-Players ,giran voci che voglia vendere ai Russi e che l'affare Eto'o sia stato l'antipasto per l'approccio della trattativa !

cmnq speriamo in una scelta giusta se no quest'anno si rischia....

SCUSATE L'OT ! :bow:

Quoto praticamente tutto! Per il discorso dei russi mi sa che è legato più al petrolio, tutto bloccato in Libia, allora se lo sta prendendo in Russia... :mrgreen:

Chiudo l'OT

raga ma in B sapete nulla di empoli,brescia o livorno licenziate?

Della serie B non si sa praticamente niente, ci sarà sicuramente qualche licenza ma non si sa ancora per quali squadre...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ok grazie...è che avveo letto che ti ricordavi il toro..pensavo avessi visto anche l'empoli..thank's speriamo ci sia

Infatti ti ho risposto ieri ad un tuo commento che hai lasciato sul mio profilo... :ok:

Infatti il Toro è l'unico che di sfuggita mi sembra di aver visto licenziato. Le altre squadre non le ho 'consultate'. :mrgreen:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Crea Nuovo...