Vai al contenuto

NBA, NCAA e LegaA

KB24

Messaggi raccomandati

Cleveland traded Sasha Pavlovic, Ben Wallace and the 46th pick to Phoenix for Shaquille O'Neal

New Jersey traded Vince Carter and Ryan Anderson to Orlando for Rafer Alston, Tony Battie and Courtney Lee

Atlanta traded Speedy Claxton and Acie Law to Golden State for Jamal Crawford

Milwaukee traded Richard Jefferson to San Antonio for Bruce Bowen, Fabricio Oberto and Kurt Thomas, and traded Oberto to Detroit for Amir Johnson

Minnesota traded Randy Foye and Mike Miller to Washington for Oleksiy Pecherov, Darius Songaila, Etan Thomas and the No. 5 pick.

Memphis traded Darko Milicic to New York for Quentin Richardson

http://card.josh-m.com/live/mondo/ASS0%20DeNIR0%20XCS.png
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Report: Yao may miss year with 'career-threatening' injury

HOUSTON (AP) -- Rockets center Yao Ming's broken left foot could be a "career-threatening" injury.

Dr. Tom Clanton, the Houston Rockets' team physician, told the Houston Chronicle on Monday that Yao's injury "has the potential for him missing this next season and could be career-threatening."

Yahoo! Sports first reported the Rockets and Yao's representatives were concerned the 7-foot-6 All-Star would never play again. Yahoo! Sports quoted "multiple league executives, officials close to Yao and two doctors with knowledge of the diagnoses."

Yao suffered a hairline fracture of the tarsal navicular bone late in a May 8 playoff game against the Los Angeles Lakers. The team said last week the injury hasn't healed and he was out indefinitely.

Rischia addirittura la carriera :(

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

CAMBIO DI PROGRAMMA — Sul fronte mercato il colpo grosso è dei Toronto Raptors, che hanno raggiunto un accordo verbale con Hedo Turkoglu. Il turco ha accettato un contratto quinquennale da oltre 60 milioni di dollari (il primo anno ne percepirà 10, con un aumento dell'8% a stagione), rompendo la promessa di firmare con Portland, dove ha passato gli ultimi due giorni. Poi sono entrati in scena i Raptors, che l'hanno convinto anche grazie alla comunità turca di Toronto. La franchigia canadese userà tutto lo spazio salariale a disposizione per mettere sotto contratto l’ex ala piccola di Orlando, liberandosi di Anthony Parker (che piace molto a Cleveland), Shawn Marion (potrebbe accasarsi a Portland) e dei diritti su Carlos Delfino, deciso a tornare in Nba dopo un anno in Russia.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

BARGNANI :

Fimato un quinquennale, Andrea sarà una delle colonne dei Raptors: "Sono davvero contento, io volevo rimanere qui, in Canada sto bene". Il g.m. Colangelo: "E' uno dei lunghi più versatili della Nba, presto sarà la nostra prima opzione in attacco"

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 settimane dopo...
Bene sono contento speriamo si sblocchi definitivamente... può fare grandi cose e lo ha già dimostrato!!! :mrgreen:

Bellinelli con la nazionale è sempre andato bene in NBA non ancora anche perchè non poteva pretenbdere spazio tra Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson, Monta Ellis, Burke ecc...speriamo che ai Raptors abbia più spazio e penso che questo sia possibile

La mia firma.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...

Big Ben torna nella MoTown

Ancora una volta Joe Dumars è stato di parola e dopo aver detto di voler aggiungere un lungo di back-up dotato di molta esperienza al proprio roster (di questa news avevamo parlato la settimana scorsa) nelle ultime ore pare abbia raggiunto un accordo con Ben Wallace. Big Ben, simbolo dei Pistons campioni NBA 2004, aveva salutato la MoTown nel 2006 quando Chicago per convincerlo a cambiare bandiera gli aveva dato un quadriennale da 60 milioni di dollari. Ceduto prima a Cleveland e poi a Phoenix (dove è arrivato come contropartita di Shaquille O’Neal) Wallace non è mai entrato nei progetto dei Suns post-D’Antoni ed infatti le parti si sono subito messe d’accordo per una buona uscita. Il contratto prevedeva 14 milioni di dollari per il 09/10, ma Big Ben si è “accontentato” di 10 milioni di dollari per andarsene dall’Arizona. Ora, stando a quanto fanno sapere le gole profonde, Dumars gli avrebbe dato un ingaggio della durata di un anno al minimo salariale (1.3 milioni di dollari). Restiamo in attesa di un riscontro ufficiale.

http://gamercard.mondoxbox.com/mondo/FanxticaL.png

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 mese dopo...

Jordan highlights Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony

SPRINGFIELD, MASS. -- The Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony is an annual event, and it always elicits a pilgrimage of the basketball community to this small city in southwest Massachusetts.

But the event has never had, and probably never will have, the buzz that this year's ceremony did. The enshrinement of Michael Jordan brought more people, more attention and more buzz than Springfield or the Hall of Fame has ever seen. A night which usually doesn't see much fanfare beyond the world of basketball turned into something more like the Academy Awards.

That should be no surprise, because Jordan's presence has had that effect since his days in Chapel Hill. Whether or not you agree that Jordan was the greatest player in history, you can't deny that there has never been a player who has influenced more aspiring players around the world than he has.

On the court, he was the ultimate combination of talent and competitiveness, the ultimate showman and the ultimate winner. Off the court, he was the ultimate spokesman and marketer of the game. To this day, Jordan's highlights elicit an emotional response, and they drew oohs and ahs from the Symphony Hall crowd before he was introduced.

As it was with his career, competitiveness was the theme of Jordan's acceptance speech. He named each and every person who added "another log on that fire," starting with his parents and siblings. He talked about Leroy Smith, who infamously beat out Jordan for the last spot on the Laney High School varsity team when they were sophomores and was in attendance on Friday.

He mentioned Buzz Peterson, who was named North Carolina's Mr. Basketball their senior year in high school, inspiring Jordan to outplay him when they both arrived at the University of Chapel Hill. He even called out Dean Smith for keeping him off the cover of Sports Illustrated as a freshman. "That burned me up!" Jordan exclaimed.

Moving on to his pro career, Jordan thanked his first coach with the Bulls, Kevin Loughery, for switching him to the losing team in scrimmages and making him work harder to win and avoid extra sprints. He chastised Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf for trying to keep his minutes limited as he returned from a broken foot in his second season, and he made sure to reassert to general manager Jerry Krause that players, not organizations, win championships.

From the players who may or may not have participated in the alleged "freeze out" episode of the 1985 All-Star Game to opposing coaches like Pat Riley and Jeff Van Gundy, Jordan didn't leave anyone out.

"You look for any kind of message to get you motivated to play the game of basketball at the highest level," he said.

Jordan saved his final "thank you" for the guy he burned on the final offensive play of his Bulls career (and neither Jordan nor the Hall seemed to acknowledge his two seasons with the Wizards), Byron Russell.

Russell and Jordan ran into each other in the time that Jordan was retired for the first time, playing baseball in the minor leagues. Russell, for some reason, told Jordan that he could stop him. "Believe me, ever since that day, he got his chance," Jordan said.

"If I ever see him in shorts, I'm coming back."

Competitive when he played and competitive in accepting his place in the Hall, the 46-year-old Jordan finished his speech with more thoughts of a comeback.

"I don't look at this moment as the defining end to me and the game of basketball," he said. "This is simply a continuation of something I started a long time ago. One day you might look up and see me playing the game at 50. Don't laugh. Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."

While Jordan didn't hesitate to call out those who motivated him, there's one word to describe the rest of his Hall of Fame class, and "class" is it.

David Robinson, who has much of an impact on the city of San Antonio with his philanthropic acts as he had on the Spurs franchise with his talent, showed that he is a true family man by thanking his wife and children with words than brought tears to the eyes of many in the crowd.

C. Vivian Stringer and John Stockton remain soft-spoken and forever humble. And when Jerry Sloan recounted every step of his basketball career, he said getting drafted to the NBA was "due to our success as a team [at Evansville University]."

All five enshrines made it a memorable night, but it was Jordan that most of the crowd came to see. And he reminded them of why they call him the greatest of all-time.

Bravo Michael :piange:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 mese dopo...

Squillino le trombe, si riparteeeeeeeeeeeeee :drunken:

Tip-Off con un match leggero leggero come Celtics-Cavs e nottata chiusa dal derby di L.A... in mezzo Wizards @ Mavs e Rockets @ Blazers. Domani invece in campo tutti gli italiani, i Raptors ospitano i Cavs (bell'esordio :drunken:) e i Knicks del Gallo vanno a Miami.

Io anche quest'anno sto dalla parte di Phoenix e New Orleans, daje :loving: ovviamente oltre a Raptors e Knicks per patriottismo :D

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Squillino le trombe, si riparteeeeeeeeeeeeee :drunken:

Tip-Off con un match leggero leggero come Celtics-Cavs e nottata chiusa dal derby di L.A... in mezzo Wizards @ Mavs e Rockets @ Blazers. Domani invece in campo tutti gli italiani, i Raptors ospitano i Cavs (bell'esordio :drunken:) e i Knicks del Gallo vanno a Miami.

Io anche quest'anno sto dalla parte di Phoenix e New Orleans, daje :loving: ovviamente oltre a Raptors e Knicks per patriottismo :D

vediamo se il gallo abbassa la cresta come anno scorso dopo la gomitata a flash...

Ci siamo ci siamo...

EMOZIONI...
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

vediamo se il gallo abbassa la cresta come anno scorso dopo la gomitata a flash...

Ci siamo ci siamo...

Dai che era involontaria .... :fischio:

Sin ricomincia ... lo scrivo oggi che è il 27/10 , questa sarà la stagione del Mago !! daje ragazzi ITALIANS DO IS BETTER !!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Chi è Online   0 Utenti, 0 Anonimo, 17 Ospiti (Visualizza tutti)

• Non ci sono utenti registrati online
  • Crea Nuovo...